LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

BLOGGER IN NEED A BLOGGER INDEED




Half past six, getting off my bed. Not completely off the hangover the feeling something is waiting to be done, hit me.
Where’s my phone, I remember; it died last night, fucking smart phones I cursed.

Lazy to get off the bed, but still desperate for the mobile, there came the angel who always did went I expected the least.

"maa can you get me my phone"
unplugging it from my pc table she handed it over.
Logging in to facebook , there was the one new message notification , the most exciting feature of facebook  awaited me.
It was the link to my friend’s blog.
 

An immensely talented , but a weirdo like me who got the aspiration to write finally; posted a blog, last night....
opening it,  the first thing I notices was the title "LOL- life on leash"
fuck yeah, this is got to be great. But I was wrong. Her blog was much, much better, cooler than the title. It had this kick that every write-up should. Most of my ri8-up doesn’t get posted, because of this very reason.


After reading it, I felt happy, not only because it was more than a worthy piece of write-up that I read before I got off my bed. Because I know someone has just push themselves out, off their comfort zone, to show case their talent. And somewhere I too had my hands pushing them off to get there. It’s all just a beginning, I knew. There is lot to come. Her effort is paying off. After all this is what I can do, for one friend to another, for one blogger to another.

She knew she had the wings; it was for flying I told her. She didn't realize until she finally was off the ground, one mid night :)
http://goo.gl/37BKR

No comments:

Post a Comment