LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

Die 4 a Dime or live for a Diamond

I try doing some thg different every time
Not for the sake of earning a dime
I do thing what i feel happy for ..
From taking nap to clicking snaps
Life is what u thk what it is ..
And not what others tell u how it is
I pity ppl who try to make a scrach ...
And end up living life in a sack ..
Frm the day we step in2 this world v start learning
Frm talking, walking and baking
But just dont do it for the sake of faking
No matter , if u make a diamond or dime
Just dont mime , it wont make u better than any sam
The road is always here , u just have to choose ur mode..
It does not matter where u go ...
I am not happy when thgs happen right ..
Try to keep ur heads high and not bow ..
Any one can take my hand ..
I would make u a happy lad ...

No comments:

Post a Comment