LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

friends do E.N.D

every day i sit down 2 write my dairy ..all what comes up in my mind is u ..
what we did u 2gether ...
all the pranks that we made on our neighbors hands..i still remember those days ..
but now everythg has changed ,

i remember u say change is inevitable ,but i did expect it was this inedible ,

i still dont know what when wrong ,
still dont knw was it u or me ,

i didn't want this , i didnt hope 4 this ,
still i am standing all alone .. in this dark woods ..

waiting for the same old days to come ..
hoping that thgs would change around ..
and singing "right round right round "...

then i turn off my mind ..to make me blind .

guess the time has come 2 bit good bye ..a final bye ..
at least now stop by ..shall we have a pie..
which i have tried ..like the good old time ..

even though we haven't spoken for a while ..

every time i think about u makes me smile ..
for me friendship was an ocean..will all sorts of emotions ..

till then , when u showed me .. it too had some shore ..
where every thg has to get in2 cremation ...

4 comments:

  1. hey i will compose a tune for this and let yu no soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. can yu put this as a song i mean some words which could be repeated for singing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey its good da ......but i want it the way how i said yu before

    ReplyDelete